WTB in EU - HP 41CV and HP 41CX manual sets
07-02-2023, 08:08 PM
WTB in EU - HP 41CV and HP 41CX manual sets
Hi,

I didn't buy an HP 41 until fairly recently so I want to sit down with the manuals like I did back in the old days when I bought my HP 67.

I'm looking for clean sets- no highlighting, marks, stains, torn or dog-eared pages. No time for grime Smile

If you have a set that you're not using and would like it to go to a good home, please send me a message.

I would need them to be shipped by DPD, PPL, or GLS. Czech Post is going through a meltdown and is no longer reliable. I'll certainly be willing to pay actual shipping cost.

Thanks!

It ain't OVER 'till it's 2 PICK
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2023, 07:20 AM
RE: WTB in EU - HP 41CV and HP 41CX manual sets
I have found a source for these, thanks.

07-30-2023, 12:14 PM
My cost effective solution is described here https://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-20...#pid173261
(no manual romantic in it)

HP71 4TH/ASM & Multimod, HP41CV/X & Nov64d, PILBOX, HP-IL 821.62A & 64A & 66A, Deb11 64b-PC & PI2 3 4 w/ ILPER, VIDEO80, V41 & EMU71, DM41X, HP75D
07-30-2023, 07:43 PM
Thank you, it's a good idea and you reminded me that I was about to look into a shop in the mall here that should be able to do something similar.

Probably, the spiral bound books are even easier to deal with than the originals.

That looks like a good site and the shipping price is reasonable. Unfortunately some of the details about options don't get translated in Chrome browser Big Grin

I'm ok on this set but this is a good reminder for the future.

07-30-2023, 09:13 PM
(07-30-2023 07:43 PM)HP67 Wrote:  Thank you, it's a good idea and you reminded me that I was about to look into a shop in the mall here that should be able to do something similar.

Probably, the spiral bound books are even easier to deal with than the originals.

That looks like a good site and the shipping price is reasonable. Unfortunately some of the details about options don't get translated in Chrome browser Big Grin

I'm ok on this set but this is a good reminder for the future.
See my desk. Forth and Basic "books" for HP71B. Cheap. Robust. You need help/translation? PM me. I can send from EU (perhaps you can find it locally).

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

HP71 4TH/ASM & Multimod, HP41CV/X & Nov64d, PILBOX, HP-IL 821.62A & 64A & 66A, Deb11 64b-PC & PI2 3 4 w/ ILPER, VIDEO80, V41 & EMU71, DM41X, HP75D
07-30-2023, 10:05 PM
Thanks Smile

08-10-2023, 09:54 AM
An other "modern" solution is to get an "Amazon Kindle Scribe" or equivalent (there are some brands in eInk colors now too!) and transfer all the documentation pdf into it.

I uploaded all my HP manuals and more stuff into it.

Be aware that some few large pdf files might not get through it correctly with some bad screen result on the Kindle (usualy black pages or black boxes with graphics).
ie the HP-50 or Sharp PC-e500-FR user Manuals.

One solution i found is to convert those bad pdf files first into a different kindle compatible format such as ePUB. Using a web based translator utility. Then transfer the ePUB to the kindle via the usual Amazon page. Then it works well.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)