HP Prime Firmware Update Problem
06-23-2016, 06:10 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2016 01:03 PM by Maestro.)
RE: HP Prime Firmware Update Problem
Thanks for your response, Tim. I had already tried CFO|F/A TEST|TABLET and CFO|FLS Utility|Format Disk C with a subsequent RESET with no luck. CFO|TP FW Refresh was a longshot and did not work either (< 1 sec to "TP Code is OK").

I did rollback my connectivity kit version and got the Prime to transfer files, so all my data is safe, now just need to reset the Prime to factory conditions. Is there an easy way to do that? I tried deleting the HP Connectivity Kit\Firmware and \Temp folders and doing a SYMB-reset pin recovery mode firmware update, but the touch screen still does not work.

Sorry for my terse first message. I do a lot of FORTRAN programming at work and the SQL server installation got messed up, so now my database integration scripts that relate the two have started crashing. It is probably a bug in the database software, but IT thinks it might have been them! Anyway, I am a little frustrated with software right now, but I know this calculator problem is not your fault.

EDIT: Well, now I see the CK is 10077 and the physical Prime is v8151, so maybe that is why the recovery mode is not working? I didn't realize a v8151 Prime would communicate with 10077 CK, but maybe I shouldn't have been surprised.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HP Prime Firmware Update Problem - TaeML - 04-18-2016, 07:49 AM
RE: HP Prime Firmware Update Problem - DrD - 04-18-2016, 10:02 AM
RE: HP Prime Firmware Update Problem - Han - 04-18-2016, 05:46 PM
RE: HP Prime Firmware Update Problem - Maestro - 06-23-2016 06:10 AM
RE: HP Prime Firmware Update Problem - DBV - 07-28-2016, 07:08 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)