How much memory may a HPPL program use on a G2?
09-12-2023, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2023 07:28 PM by komame.)
RE: How much memory may a HPPL program use on a G2?
(09-12-2023 05:49 PM)Tyann Wrote:  Tomorrow I go back to work and I'll have less time to play, which is a shame Sad
Sad

(09-12-2023 05:49 PM)Tyann Wrote:  As far as the reorganisation is concerned, I've done N6 and a????? returns the 377 words in <2 s.
Hmm, mine returns 1101 words (from "ABAQUE" to "ÂPRETÉ") in 0.42 - 0.46s (G2), generally always less than 0.5s. The difference in the number of words is surprising. Perhaps you didn't put the full 6-letter word dictionary from this website into your application?

(09-12-2023 05:49 PM)Tyann Wrote:  The accents are used for spell checking, which is the first option in the application.
As for the first option, since you use accents for spell checking, does it mean that if you enter 'REESSAYES,' nothing will appear in the result because such a word doesn't exist? To get results for the first option, do you need to enter the word exactly with accents, right? (please, just confirm or deny)

(09-12-2023 05:49 PM)Tyann Wrote:  I'd also like to thank you for these discussions, which have been very pleasant, motivating and enriching.
I also thank you very much.
Thanks to this conversation, I was able to take a break from the standard business stuff I code every day. Here, I felt great, squeezing as much as I could out of this device, pushing certain optimization boundaries. Great training and a wonderful conversation.

Again, thank you, Tyann!

P.S. I will show my source code once we clarify point 1 (spell-checking) and I'm confident that I've implemented it correctly. Hopefully, tomorrow.

Best regards,
Piotr Kowalewski
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How much memory may a HPPL program use on a G2? - komame - 09-12-2023 07:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)