Video: playing Wish You Were Here with Floyd Reloaded in their rehearsal room
09-05-2014, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2014 04:32 PM by Jeff O..)
RE: Video: playing Wish You Were Here with Floyd Reloaded in their rehearsal room
Glad to see that my belated post in this thread kicked off a lot of good discussion.

(09-04-2014 05:59 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  Do people, besides me, still buy albums (on CD, that is)?

Definitely. I find it easier to keep track of a physical object instead of some file on some computer or hard drive somewhere. Also can rip at whatever bit rate I want, and re-rip later at even higher bit-rate if I get a portable device with more memory.

(09-04-2014 06:37 PM)Den Belillo (Martinez Ca.) Wrote:  My favorite era was Obscured by Cloud - Meddle - Dark Side. Great stuff in either direction too.
Oh yes, those are awesome too.

(09-04-2014 07:18 PM)jebem Wrote:  And vinyl is my preferred music medium, which I still buy from time to time.
I lost my discwasher, so I had to give up on vinyl :-)

I still have a few old albums in a box in the basement, figure I'll let my kids pitch them when I'm gone (along with the old calculators). Pretty sure I have a copy of Roger Waters' "The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking" on which the hitchhiker's behind on the cover has not been blacked out.

Dave - My mind is going - I can feel it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video: playing Wish You Were Here with Floyd Reloaded in their rehearsal room - Jeff O. - 09-05-2014 03:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)