Updated models of 10bII+, 12 C, 12C Plat & 17bII+.
03-26-2022, 01:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2022 11:15 PM by rprosperi.)
RE: Updated models of 10bII+, 12 C, 12C Plat & 17bII+.
(03-25-2022 07:35 AM)Csaba Tizedes Wrote:  So it is a running project, good to know. It seems to me some people here can't imagine there are some people over the World, who do not know about this "movement" to Czech Republic. Vaklaff, thanks for your answer, all is clear now.

Rprosperi: you don't have to apologize on my behalf, we just talking, or if you have more information, first let us know or let me know. I know there is hard to believe that some people more impulsive than you - it is not rude, just different habits.
BTW: if someone on this forum with brand new registration drops a message like Veronica, what is your first thought? "Yuppyyyy! New HPs!!!" or "WT...? It's smells like a fake something..."

My comments were not at all directed at you, and certainly not apologizing for anyone. I don't think you said anything to apologize for, you simply were reacting honestly, and it's good to do so. Although it may be relatively new to you that Moravia has taken over work on the HP Calc models, it has been discussed here extensively since first announced last October. While it's true that some folks here are disappointed, most are happy and excited about this change.

It was completely clear that HP was no longer interested in managing the calculator product line but it has also become clear that Moravia (and presumably also Royal, though they are totally invisible so far) is excited, actively participates here and communicates with folks in the industry, and wants us to be involved in their planning activities. What could be better?

I'm pretty direct, both in criticism but also in praise and I think it's important to clearly note these unprecedented events, give Moravia feedback that's useful to them (as we've seen happen) and encourage them to do more of the same. I believe they recognize that there is tremendous insight, knowledge and caring about these products within this community and are wisely using it to inform, steer and improve the products, their support and their planning for the future.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Updated models of 10bII+, 12 C, 12C Plat & 17bII+. - rprosperi - 03-26-2022 01:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)