Updated models of 10bII+, 12 C, 12C Plat & 17bII+.
03-25-2022, 07:35 AM
RE: Updated models of 10bII+, 12 C, 12C Plat & 17bII+.
(03-24-2022 09:36 PM)verohruskova Wrote:  The User Manuals for download will be coming in the future

Hello Veronika!

So it is a running project, good to know. It seems to me some people here can't imagine there are some people over the World, who do not know about this "movement" to Czech Republic. Vaklaff, thanks for your answer, all is clear now.

Rprosperi: you don't have to apologize on my behalf, we just talking, or if you have more information, first let us know or let me know. I know there is hard to believe that some people more impulsive than you - it is not rude, just different habits.
BTW: if someone on this forum with brand new registration drops a message like Veronica, what is your first thought? "Yuppyyyy! New HPs!!!" or "WT...? It's smells like a fake something..."

Back to Manuals: In the 10bII plus manual the last example on page 154 do not finalised (instead of HP 10b Manual, in that manual this example fully done). Pls. update this example.

Is it planned firmware update? I'm ready to change some memory register for some program steps on HP10bII+. Eg. with shifted-shift you can jump into program mode and back.

Csaba
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Updated models of 10bII+, 12 C, 12C Plat & 17bII+. - Csaba Tizedes - 03-25-2022 07:35 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)