HP35 Price on ebay - what am I missing?
07-22-2020, 10:24 AM
RE: HP35 Price on ebay - what am I missing?
Hello!

(07-22-2020 09:03 AM)Chr Yoko Wrote:  A bit of cleaning, and should be right !

That must be the legendary one that went through the hippopotamus (https://www.hpmuseum.org/hp12c.htm) :-)

(07-22-2020 07:58 AM)isanchez Wrote:  I am very respectful how people use their money.

Respectful - yes, but puzzled nonetheless!

(07-22-2020 07:58 AM)isanchez Wrote:  In this case, many people concurred to the auction and they are not stupid.

No, not many. The real high bids were placed by only two bidders, one of them with only 2 rating points (which usually makes me suspicious enough _not_ to bid on such items).

(07-22-2020 07:58 AM)isanchez Wrote:  Good: if you already have a good collection. It increases in value with each passing day.

No, unfortunately not. This auction is really out of the usual and I guess this is why we talk about it. I have been buying calculators for over two decades and therefore closely followed the prices. I have the impression that the prices are coming down, at least here in Europe. The market is getting smaller evey day (are there any serious collectors under the age of 50?) and seems to be pretty much saturated. During the last year I found, mostly on eBay in plain view for all of us, some of the best bargains ever. Not just HP but all other brands as well.

Regards
Max
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP35 Price on ebay - what am I missing? - Maximilian Hohmann - 07-22-2020 10:24 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)