Lost STO (▶) symbol in the connectivity kit program tab
03-30-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Lost STO (▶) symbol in the connectivity kit program tab
Tim;
I do have the fonts in the fonts sub directory of the install directory. The Droid...fallback.ttf file has the symbol in it. I renamed the other 2 and tried it. It still will not display the symbol, and the rest of the text is not the same font. If I copy the square block to windows notepad and select the Droid..fallback font, it displays correctly in notepad. Go figure. I think the error message that the connectivity kit was throwing was something of the form "program didn't install correctly, try uninstalling and reinstalling the program". I don't have the original connectivity kit file I originally installed from, but when I restarted the connectivity kit, it did say there was an update available, so I downloaded it. It was either absorbed into the connectivity kit file or sent to the bit bucket. I never did find it. At this point I'm not going to worry about it. I've found in the past, that when things like this happen, to correct it requires either messing with the register, or reloading the whole operating system. It's not worth it. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
rcf
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost STO (▶) symbol in the connectivity kit program tab - Bob Frazee - 03-30-2014 11:59 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)