Oddity Using Root Finder with Integrator (long)
03-14-2014, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2014 03:28 PM by Tim Wessman.)
RE: Oddity Using Root Finder with Integrator (long)
[NOTE - this is not directed specifically at anyone, but your post reminded me I need to do this more often]

To clarify in hopes of making sure people aren't getting wrong idea:

HP has an ongoing working relationship with Bernard. Bernard fixes issues in his main source tree and then HP can choose when/if to integrate those with our sources. Bernard also does lots of excellent work with Geogebra, and I assume with reports he gets from his xcas/giac users.

However, Bernard does not speak for HP. Saying that something is "fixed" means that he believes the problem was resolved in his area or source. That does not mean the fix will ever be released by HP in a new firmware, or that HP is under any sort of obligation to do so.

While I know people are excited about things, please do not take comments from Bernard or anyone else (including Cyrille or myself) as official information or promises from HP.

I'm glad people are excited! However, note that asking about when/where is not anything that anyone who really knows will tell you.

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oddity Using Root Finder with Integrator (long) - Tim Wessman - 03-14-2014 03:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)