Tim, where's the firmware update ?
04-14-2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Tim, where's the firmware update ?
My guess would be the delay is due to HP had some restructuring. I hope that they take windows as an example and create an "insider-preview" because I would be glad to help find bugs before they hit schools and educators. It would probably speed up their updates and produce a better end product.

It seems the people in high management are still living in the 90's, that is with updates each year. They need to give their engineer flexibility for continuous integration for the software, hardware, and allow them to interact with the dedicated HP calculator users who love to test an unfinished product and find issues. It is a sense of community that is being stripped away by not including us. Microsoft seemed to understand that, and being an insider for them has made a sort of bond and pride with the Microsoft experience I didn't have before.I talk to friend and family about the great things that "might" come in the future.

This idea of a black box in today's world will only sink HP.

What better way is there to get a "free commercial" than to have HP insiders do it for you. We will likely write blogs, post on facebook, make youtube videos.

-Luis-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tim, where's the firmware update ? - luisphysics - 04-14-2016 03:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)