Better way to organize function and programs?
06-15-2014, 07:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2014 11:30 AM by Angus.)
RE: Better way to organize function and programs?
First my apologies for my stupidity. But I still did not understand the frame of the cas program. Maybe someone could elaborate what is actualy happening? I'm coming to the question later.

First I have had some improvement for usability in mind when reading what you two guys are doing during class. What I don't like is browsing the mem/variable view to purge unneeded expressions. And that is what you have to do.
call myclass(h,h) for preparation of the cas. That means storing often used expressions and functions into their variables. After class is over you browse for these variables and purge them.
So from my engineering perspective I would prefer

myclass(1) // 1 considered true, variables are created
myclass(0) // false, the cas program tries to purge the variables by itself

About my cas program confusion:

What seems obvious is that by calling myclass(h,h) the variable assignments inside the program are processed in a sequential order just like you would type them in in cas.
Functional notation aswell as pure expressions. (you soon might get to the point where assign and unassign become important)
That results in a program frame like

(h,h)->BEGIN
//Sequential commands totally independant of h's
END;

I spent some time on google tonight but did not find anything that would have enligtened me....
Look at the myclass(true|false) idea. that would require some IF statement in the program to check for input value. It seems no h is ever checked/used.
So help is really appreciated. Maybe parisse could clear things up?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Better way to organize function and programs? - Angus - 06-15-2014 07:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)