Is multi-quote not working, or am I just doing something stupid?
05-07-2022, 01:50 AM
RE: Is multi-quote not working, or am I just doing something stupid?
The feature stopped working, I don't know why and there was a setting to turn it on or off. (I remembered because there was some discussion about whether to keep it during alpha testing as it seemed a little new, unusual, confusing at the time.) So, I turned it off to prevent people from getting frustrated with it.

I ran into something similar with Google where someone found a bug in a feature and they removed the feature. It took them a couple of years to go from bug report to feature removed and they still haven't put out a version with the working feature so, I may not be perfect but I'm quicker than a bazillion dollar company!

I do think I will take a look at it someday. I want to get the HTML 1 to 5 conversion all done before I forget the process. The rest of that is still happening as I get time. Since I moved my parents here, things have been a little different. Dad (who is 94) and I are planning to start building a radio-control airplane. Dad has done this all his life – though not lately, and he can't see well, or stand at a typical building bench, so we're figuring that out. I fly them but have never built them so I'm hoping dad can impart some fraction of decades of building wisdom. Today another friend who is much younger than my dad died, so that helps me keep the priorities straight.

I also took an unpaid treasury/secretary job before moving my parents here and with some relief I expected to be able to step down from that last year, but the president asked us all to stay on and not leave during the pandemic and I foolishly agreed.

Hopefully at least some of the questions in this forum have been resolved! But even support forums for paid products and services from big companies don't manage to solve everything in the time anyone wants.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is multi-quote not working, or am I just doing something stupid? - Dave Hicks - 05-07-2022 01:50 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)