HP50G USB drivers - Win10 64bit errors
04-26-2018, 04:22 PM
RE: HP50G USB drivers - Win10 64bit errors
(04-26-2018 04:00 PM)Stevetuc Wrote:  I searched on “hp50g usb” and found posts from 2015 relating to drivers being unsigned and requiring driver signing enforcement to be turned off, and Tim’s explanation.

But this isn’t the problem I’m experiencing, I can install the drivers but I get a failure which causes windows to stop the device.

I haven’t seen this reported. So a general question, has anyone got the drivers working in win10 64bit?
I did. Can't recall doing anything special, though. It was a few months ago, was working on the USB comms of newRPL and used the old 50g firmware to see if I could communicate with it. The drivers worked fine, I was able to see and detect the device without problems. I was also able to upgrade the firmware with the connectivity kit, under Windows 10 (before the Creators update).

Things you can try:
Blow air with a duster on the USB connectors (all 4 of them! (PC+cable 1 end+cable other end+calc).
Try a different USB port, Windows will reinstall the driver for the second port, so it might fix whatever went wrong.
And finally: just get an SD card, I've seen 2 GB cards available, even microSD with adapter should work fine.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP50G USB drivers - Win10 64bit errors - Claudio L. - 04-26-2018 04:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)