The Museum of HP Calculators
Museum Document Sets (Version 8)
Approximately 1700 scanned documents are now available on the Museum Document set.
- Includes HP manuals, applications pacs, HP Digests, HP Journals, HP Keynotes, programs and brochures in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format that may be viewed or printed.
- Scanned books from Synthetix, Grapevine, D'zign, NASA, etc.
Most of the web site, including old forum archives in PDF form.
- Over 14 gigabytes in all.
- Your purchase helps to keep this website running.
Full list of documents
- USB Flash Drive Version 8.0: $38. The full set of approximately 1700 documents on a 16GB Flash Drive.
- Upgrade: $20. Same as the above for customers who previously bought version 4 - 7 DVDs & CDs. (Upgrade Notes)
- Any Single CD: $12. If you need a single document, please use the list of documents to select a CD.
Go to the Order Page
Details and Terms
The USB Flash Drive contains the entire document set on a single device. This is our primary product and is fully up-to-date meaning there is no need purchase any other products to receive all the current documents.
To use the document set, simply plug it in to a USB port. Your computer may automatically open a window to the top directory of the drive, but if it doesn't, just use your file explorer to go there. Then double click on start.htm to launch your web browser and select any document to view.
By ordering, you agree to the following terms:
- The media is warranted against defects for one year. This does not include media exposed to direct sunlight, extreme heat, and obvious physical abuse. No other warranties are expressed or implied. In the event of loss in the mail or damaged media, media will be exchanged but not refunded.
- In unlikely the event of loss in the mail, please notify us and another copy will be sent. When shipping internationally, you understand that customs sometimes (rarely) holds packages for several weeks. In addition, since COVID-19, many postal systems (including the US) have had occasional random delays.
- We use PayPal as our payment processor, however it is possible to pay by credit card. (see how)
- For Customers in China, Japan, and Korea: Please provide your address using a Western-style alphabet. Hanzi, Kanji, and Hangul confuse the US Postal Service.
Go to the Order Page
Go back to the main exhibit hall