RTable: Load and Save CSV Files
04-15-2016, 10:18 PM
RTable: Load and Save CSV Files
April 15, 2016
This is the first release of RTable, a set of functions for the HP Prime Spreadsheet application.

The functions contained in this program use the Spreadsheet application of the HP Prime to provide an analog of the Data Frame object in the R language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. In particular, the functions provide a means of loading a spreadsheet from a CSV file and saving spreadsheet content to a CSV file. Additional table management functions are provided, for example to add or remove rows or columns.

RTable uses the RFC standard for CSV files, but you can specify changes such as a different field delimiter character (e.g. tab) or fixed-column fields. You can choose which attribute of a cell to load or save, such as name or formula, but only values are loaded correctly in this release. A small number of frame related functions are provided, like names and ncol. More are planned in a future release or separate program.

As always, requests, suggestions, optimizations, bug reports (or rants) are appreciated. I hope you find RTable useful on your Prime!

Thanks,
~Mark

Attached File(s)
.txt  RTable.txt (Size: 43.26 KB / Downloads: 36)
.pdf  RTable documentation.pdf (Size: 140.57 KB / Downloads: 54)

Remember kids, "In a democracy, you get the government you deserve."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2016, 08:57 AM
RE: RTable: Load and Save CSV Files
That programm looks like it will be useful - but I couldn't get the PDF to open using QuickOffice on Android.

Stephen Lewkowicz (G1CMZ)
https://my.numworks.com/python/steveg1cmz
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-16-2016, 10:31 AM
RE: RTable: Load and Save CSV Files
I may be mistaking, but I recall that Quickoffice is not supported any more; it may not open the newer pdf files. I think it was replaced with Google docs but I'm not sure.

-road
Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)