HP PPL Command Reference Documentation
01-29-2024, 06:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2024 06:47 PM by MikeSD.)
HP PPL Command Reference Documentation
Why is there no Command Reference Manual for HP PPL? Seems odd. I've seen people asking for the location. And I've searched. But it seems more like this is tribal knowledge.

I have found a bare list, and I have found tutorials, but is there any Command Reference for HP PPL, other than what's in the Owner's Manual? I guess I'm just used to seeing a language documented in it's own manual. Maybe it's not necessary, in this case.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2024, 06:47 PM
RE: HP PPL Command Reference Documentation
A search for "HP Prime Users Guide" took me to several places with the users guide, which contains tutorial and reference material.

For example the hpprimeug pdf manual contains entries like this:

01-29-2024, 07:24 PM
(01-29-2024 06:47 PM)KeithB Wrote:  A search for "HP Prime Users Guide" took me to several places with the users guide, which contains tutorial and reference material.

For example the hpprimeug pdf manual contains entries like this:
I do have the user guide and printed out the reference version seperately. Was just wondering if there was a seperate document. Smile
01-30-2024, 09:45 PM
Attached are a couple of Prime commands reference pdf files compiled by users. Hope this helps.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  Commands reference — HP Prime for All.pdf (Size: 192.24 KB / Downloads: 53)
.pdf  Commands list — HP Prime for All.pdf (Size: 408.38 KB / Downloads: 48)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)