why some apps don't work well in the emulator?
06-17-2023, 03:04 PM
why some apps don't work well in the emulator?
I have the emulator version 2.1.14730 (2023 4 13), but some Applications like VigaG 4.3 (Edwin Córdiba) do not work correctly. On the physical device (mine is Hardware Version D, OS: 2.1.14730) they do work. I have the calculator since May 3, 2023 and I am developing a program called "HPPrime TORA" (about simplex and graph method) with the same problem. The emulator does work with "small" APP programs, such as "Isostatic Reinforcement 1.5" by Herbert Poma (changing the variable names with the "____" character).
I have already restarted the calculator several times, but it does not work. I have also uninstalled it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2023, 12:59 PM
RE: why some apps don't work well in the emulator?
Try one of the following three options:
- Configure the emulator with compatibility for windows 8.
- It can also be the decimal separator. Change in settings Digit group and select the first option.
- Enter the option to edit the program, do not make changes and exit the edition.

-Edwin-
06-23-2023, 01:44 PM
RE: why some apps don't work well in the emulator?
Thank you very much Edwin. Making it win8 compatible is the only thing that has worked for me. I still have problems with the Connectivity Kit, but I think it's problems with the USB ports, since it only shows the calculator when the PC is restarted with the calculator on and opening the Kit at the time of starting windows.
Thanks to VigaG I have learned a lot about calculator programming, since I barely have my calculator since June 3, even though I don't know anything about beam calculation, just the little I saw in "Static" a long time ago.

This is my program (first program in HP Prime):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kism4CHRfTo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)