HP 55 and other bits for sale
10-21-2022, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2022 09:48 AM by SzDoc.)
HP 55 and other bits for sale
[Addendum: 23 Oct.: SOLD.]

FS: HP55, case and other items as below

I am new to this venue. And, I'm not a RPN calculator aficionado. I got this when I was a student in 1975, and used it fairly extensively. I liked it a lot. But, it's been in a box for 40+ years. It's not my thing. In the spirit of "highest and best use," it needs to find a more appreciative home.

I'm a doc (not a PhD: sorry) and don't really have any application for this device at present. And, to be clear, in the "I'm a doc" vein, I'm not a troll, and I'm not writing this from some potentially suspect far away place: I'm in N.C.

What I have is the calculator, a power brick, the leather case, the plastic case, the QSG, some sort of charging dock, and statistics and mathematics program books. The battery pack was in sorry condition, and has been subject to appropriate disposition. So, no battery pack.

I plugged it in. It turns on. It seems to do simple addition correctly: that much RPN I remember. I don't recall enough of its operation to be able to determine whether it is otherwise functioning properly.

Please send a message if you are in need of such a device.

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2022, 08:51 AM
RE: HP 55 and other bits for sale
(10-21-2022 05:13 PM)SzDoc Wrote:  and I'm not writing this from some Eastern bloc country
I don’ t get it, what that has to do with anything?
10-22-2022, 09:12 AM
RE: HP 55 and other bits for sale
Sorry. Not well said. Many less than genuine auctions and other such financial endeavors that appear in US Internet media arise from that part of the world. But, clearly, the vast majority are posted and pursued in good faith.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)