Collection for Sale / Help Wanted
07-06-2021, 01:45 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2021 01:55 AM by Onur ILKORUR.)
Collection for Sale / Help Wanted
Hello,

I have observed the previous attempts of other collectors, to move their collection as a lot to another collectors, ending up with failure. However, I can see no other option for me as the time to deal with individual sales is hard to find and dealing with the buyer caprices is something I am too old for.

This is a rather small collection of calculators, 65, 67, 97, 41C, 41CV, 41CX, 75C with plenty accessories like the barcode readers, HP-IL printer, HP-IL cassette drive, 9114, TV Interface, RS-232 interface, GP-IB interface and various pacs including memory modules, long & short HP-IL cables, etc. I have been running some electrical measurements with my 3314A and 3468B for fun and controlled some GP-IB equipment just for sh*ts and giggles, but that time has come to move these on.

I was wondering if anybody would be interested or advice me how to move them on to their next home where hopefully they will end up in a YouTube video Smile I can also work with resellers who would have financial interest in these, so I am flexible.

I would prefer to have them locally collected from bay area (CA) but I am open to any suggestions.

Best,
Onur
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)