Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
06-11-2022, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2022 10:42 PM by pier4r.)
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
(06-04-2022 11:31 AM)mfleming Wrote:  There are indeed laws against private corporate monopolies. However local governments can issue exclusive charters with negotiated tax provisions for revenue purposes under the theory that the service is a "public utility." The city argues that the public benefits from a uniform regulated service, but the reality is that the city pockets a new source of revenue that the public pays indirectly, and the provider has no motive to improve its service since it has a legally enforced captive market.

Lovely.

Thank you for the explanation. Yes I agree on the lovely.

Quote:The most frustrating thing is if I lived 50-100 meters in any direction, I would be able to get full gigabit for $70/month

Oh my I am sorry. That would be really damning.

---

anyway my current attempt with the torrent client seems working. I am adding one torrent at time (all allowed things, like termux repositories, systemrescuecd, HP community torrents ) to see whether it is stable, it will take some time.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents - pier4r - 06-11-2022 10:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)