Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
06-04-2022, 08:55 PM
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
(06-04-2022 09:31 AM)pier4r Wrote:  And "more awesomer!" is that I was under the impression that you got a snapshot of this forum at the time independently from mine, instead if I understand you correctly you built on my attempt.

Yes, I didn't want to put any more load on the server than necessary, and I thought I'd make your snapshot more usable.

I actually made two versions of it. One is offline-browseable in the same format as my Usenet archives. That's what you can download in my torrent. The other is online-browseable, and that's what I imported into a live MyBB instance on my server.

(06-04-2022 09:31 AM)pier4r Wrote:  5 Mbps in a city in a developed country in 2022 is a travesty.

It really is. The most frustrating thing is if I lived 50-100 meters in any direction, I would be able to get full gigabit for $70/month. But when AT&T laid fiber in my city some years back, they somehow forgot my half of my block (or at least forgot to map it -- 17 houses are affected), so they won't let me sign up for it. So I only have one choice, not two like most people. I just got really unlucky.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents - Eric Rechlin - 06-04-2022 08:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)