Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
06-04-2022, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2022 09:34 AM by pier4r.)
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
(06-03-2022 05:50 PM)Craig Bladow Wrote:  Earlier this week, overnight, the hp_calc_torrent completed on my Raspberry Pi 4. Thinking that now I able to support the torrent, I opened the hp_calc_torrent on another computer a few days ago and it has downloaded nothing.

I am sorry for that, when I transferred the data between my cloud server (I do not keep the torrent there, since there is little disk space) and my NAS I was able to see all the data. At the moment I am not sharing.

for the client, I am using a windows system, for that I mentioned "maybe I'll try cygwin". Normally qbittorent or the classical uT 2.2.1 . qbittorent though forgets at times the index of large collection so it is annoying. (interesting there aren't even that many clients available. I thought everyone and their dog did a client, but not, not the case)

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents - pier4r - 06-04-2022 09:34 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)