Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
06-03-2022, 12:40 PM
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
(06-02-2022 07:19 PM)pier4r Wrote:  I kept the first post of this thread updated so the data is in 4 torrents.

1 base torrent, 1 extra too big (201805) and two small extras waiting for more work to be then merged.

Thanks for the updated descriptions. (Or thanks for the original descriptions if you haven't updated them and I only just noticed the descriptions!)

Quote:I still have all the data, but somehow the torrent clients that I used on the previous server crash continously on the new one (although the OS configuration is very close). I get 2-3 hours of running time and then crush and I didn't yet find the time to debug that.

Which client are you using? I've been using rtorrent for many years, although it does suffer from the occasional crash - probably a slow memory leak somewhere. Since it is terminal based, I run it in a GNU Screen session. (Other terminal multiplexers such as "tmux" should also work, but I'm most familiar with GNU Screen.)

— Ian Abbott
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents - ijabbott - 06-03-2022 12:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)