Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
05-31-2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents
(05-31-2022 03:23 AM)Craig Bladow Wrote:  I looked and I no longer have the files (hp_calc_torrent, hp_calc_torrent_u201809, and hp_calc_torrent_u201910), I've run my client for a little while and don't see any peers.

Strange. I've been seeding some of those for years (hp_calc_torrent and hp_calc_torrent_u201805), with almost 200 GB uploaded. I'm surprised I'm not showing up as a peer; others have been able to download from me in recent months (for example, I've uploaded over 100 GB on my hpcalc.org torrent since January).

That said, almost everything in hp_calc_torrent is already on the HHC USB Drive that you have, and most of it is duplicated from my torrents or elsewhere on my site anyway, and the hp_calc_torrent_u201805 has been reformatted and both hosted on my HP Museum Forum torrent and included on the USB drive.

I don't think I recall what was on hp_calc_torrent_u201809 or hp_calc_torrent_u201910, or whether I was even able to get them. If, following the nomenclature of hp_calc_torrent_u201805 they have the same content but updated, I never was able to get them either.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collection of HHC programming contests and other useful documents - Eric Rechlin - 05-31-2022 04:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)