04-July-2017 Virtual Keys - Virtual Keyboard v1.3b [Updated]
01-05-2022, 08:28 PM
RE: 04-July-2017 Virtual Keys - Virtual Keyboard v1.3b [Updated]
Okay, I was working on number 7 and ran across the feature that's built into the "View" key.

It's pretty handy, and it's good enough it's worth keeping instead of using passthrough. I added three more options to the list to further improve it. Now, you can go directly to the precise keyboard you want rather than having to hit the alpha key once you've arrived at one.

Two other small changes:
- The keys now scale with the size of the font you have the calculator set to.
- There's now a mouse offset property that you can use to preprocess mouse input if you're getting the wrong thing to show up when you think you're pressing the right key. It's an issue mainly at the small font size, where your finger obstructs the buttons.

Lastly, I forgot to mention another change I made in the previous version, so I'll mention it here. I reduced the length of the "wait" call in the flashing routine and increased the number of iterations between flashes. This was mainly to improve responsiveness, but I'm not totally sure if it made a difference.

Attached File(s)
.txt  vkb.txt (Size: 20.45 KB / Downloads: 8)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 04-July-2017 Virtual Keys - Virtual Keyboard v1.3b [Updated] - IHarwell - 01-05-2022 08:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)