Programming puzzles: processing lists!
08-20-2017, 06:18 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2017 06:20 AM by pier4r.)
RE: Programming puzzles: processing lists!
(08-19-2017 09:59 PM)pdo Wrote:  (I am using a 49g+ so can't run it off USB power.)

Hope this is interesting for someone (other than me, and perhaps David and Pier :-)

Paul

Why cannot the 49g+ run from USB power? I thought it was like the 50g just with a different keyboard.

Anyway thanks for the contribution (it was already nice with lisp, now we have two languages!). Did you confirm/sort of prove that your approach is the correct one?

My attempt is on hold (and after it I have the #34) but surely I'll use your result and code as "correct" (unless proved otherwise) to verify the result. I want to make an hash comparing function. Of course building the list of possible match days safely is better and more efficient. Your code in RPL is already faster than mine in gawk.

About the readers, you never know who is interested. For example I am reading _now_ topics about the HHC 2016 RPL challenge, just the original statement is unavailable so I am not sure where to find it. (Would be nice when those files would be hosted on a stable http/ftp location instead of dropbox that may change URLs). The point is, readers can read even with years of delay, so the more the useful info in a thread, the better.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Programming puzzles: processing lists! - pier4r - 08-20-2017 06:18 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)