Programming puzzles: processing lists!
04-24-2017, 11:17 PM
RE: Programming puzzles: processing lists!
(04-24-2017 08:27 PM)pier4r Wrote:  Please provide also the rest of the challenges otherwise I challenge myself (not bad, but still).

I've got preliminary versions of #6 through #12, but I already know of a couple of things I want check first before posting them. One particular method of doing something is used a couple of times and I want to try some alternate versions of it. I haven't had much time in the last few days to devote to this, though. I'll post something when I can. Not sure about the remainder of the challenges, though. They'll require more thought. I'll get to them when I can.

(04-24-2017 08:27 PM)pier4r Wrote:  Is the code that you pasted the helper function that should be called SUB!? I don't understand how is that routine used.

SUB is a built-in RPL command that, given a list and start/end positions, returns the sublist denoted by those arguments. As such, it is simple work to piece together the list in challenge #3 when you know the start and end positions of the two sublists. The code I listed was meant as a total replacement for my submission for #3, not just a subroutine.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Programming puzzles: processing lists! - DavidM - 04-24-2017 11:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)