HHC 2017: Nashville TN, Sept 16-17
09-20-2017, 12:46 PM
RE: HHC 2017: Nashville TN, Sept 16-17
A note about the conference from a newbie perspective.

I have been following hp calculators since 1990 and as soon as the internet was spreading i looked at the resources online so, the hp museum became the reference site for me rpl and now hppl.

Three years ago i started attending to the european meeting in Allschwil and this year i decided to go to the source and attended to the hhc2017.

Can't stop saying that this was the best decision. I go home with a lot of thoughts and projects that i did put aside for different reasons.

The hhc is driven by very passionate people and the attendees are the same. The sign of this is that most of the people just don't attend once to the conference coming again and again.
I am italian/french and english is still a barrier for me. However the speech were very clear (the barrier there, were the content :+).

Meeting people that i discussed with for such a long time in the forum has been the experience of this trip. Things will be easier now and i hope i can make it next year and come back.
Meeting people with the same passion was very productive.

A lot of people dedicated huge amount of time in assembling the conference, the documentation, scanning hundreds of magazines, catalog to deliver to the conference for free. Thanks guys!

I won the biggest door prize and, among all the good stuff on the table, i chose the Prime with the new keyboard colours that was very difficult to find and i also got other calculators i was looking for.

Hp attended to this conference and made the difference. Listening the customers is probably one of the things differenciating hp from other calculator manufacturers. Thanks Tim for partecipating.

Thanks for the prizes, thanks for the usb drive, thanks for sharing.

Giancarlo from Italy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HHC 2017: Nashville TN, Sept 16-17 - Giancarlo - 09-20-2017 12:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)