1-AUG-2019 SolveSys - Equation Library and Nonlinear Systems Solver
03-29-2017, 11:26 AM
RE: 25-MAR-2017 SolveSys - Equation Library and Nonlinear Systems Solver
(03-29-2017 09:55 AM)akmon Wrote:  
(03-11-2017 09:23 PM)akmon Wrote:  Fantastic upgrade. This app is now a must have for Hp Prime. As Eric Reching says in his web: "Get it".

As a suggestion, a shorcut to the picture will improve the information. I remember to use it often even inserting values, it helps a lot. So if there were a quick way to watch the picture (for example, long press on the screen, or a virtual button on the screen or physical button) both in the equation menu and variable menu will be useful.

Hello Han, thank you for your last update. Just to know your opinion to my suggestion.

Well, it's only two keystrokes to reach the picture -- [View][3]. So when in the Symb view, I just use [View][3]. Right now I don't see any immediate way to reduce this down to a single key or screen touch without re-writing the Symb interface itself. (Likewise for the Num view -- or were you referring to the variables list with their descriptions?) It would seem like a lot of code just to reduce the keystrokes down by 1. Maybe when some time down the road the INPUT command gets some sort of update to allow for more customization, this may be possible.

Graph 3D | QPI | SolveSys
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 25-MAR-2017 SolveSys - Equation Library and Nonlinear Systems Solver - Han - 03-29-2017 11:26 AM
Not able to solve a system - rrpalma - 05-05-2019, 08:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)