IDEA: SCRIPTS ON HP-PRIME
02-08-2017, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2017 09:29 PM by compsystems.)
RE: IDEA: SCRIPTS ON HP-PRIME
Arno K Wrote:Well, if you like those scripts on a ti-calculator you should use one to write them

Electronic translation = (

I like the ti68k calculators, but my purpose is to use the calculators as a tool in the classroom, the ti68k calcs do not have an official emulator, those that exist have BUGs and are not viable as projection extension to the board, besides the Ti68k are discontinued, the successor ti-nspireCXCAS have almost all the ti68k commands, but I do not know why developers took the bad decision to remove the dialog boxes cmd, hundreds of programs that I wrote on ti68k I can not still port them, they also eliminated the scripts app

Arno K Wrote:my personal opinion: I once, back in 1996,7 or 8 had a ti92-plus, a really clumsy device equipped with an 68k processor,

Why do you say it's clumsy?

Arno K Wrote:I wrote some scripts for my lessons but found that pupils were not really interested in that, they liked the other possibilities much more: enter for example a function and immediately have zeros, extreme- and turning-points and integrals at hand, so I wrote a standard program for this purpose.

The idea of creating programs INPUT -> OUTPUT are called BLACK BOX, because it hides what it does, are more valuable programs that shows the steps or procedure of solution so that later the student does it by hand.

It is easier to code a script than a program, I first show the scripts and then programs, later I upload the same scripts but codified as programs, it will be observed that they are more extensive
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
IDEA: SCRIPTS ON HP-PRIME - compsystems - 01-15-2017, 01:59 AM
RE: IDEA: SCRIPTS ON HP-PRIME - Arno K - 02-06-2017, 08:55 PM
RE: IDEA: SCRIPTS ON HP-PRIME - compsystems - 02-08-2017 02:56 PM
RE: IDEA: SCRIPTS ON HP-PRIME - mark4flies - 02-08-2017, 02:34 AM
RE: IDEA: SCRIPTS ON HP-PRIME - Arno K - 02-08-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: IDEA: SCRIPTS ON HP-PRIME - Han - 02-09-2017, 09:44 PM
RE: IDEA: SCRIPTS ON HP-PRIME - eried - 02-12-2017, 10:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)