CAS Programming Reference Material?
02-25-2014, 07:46 AM
RE: CAS Programming Reference Material?
(02-25-2014 06:28 AM)Joe Horn Wrote:  On the other hand... Just thinking out loud here... I'm afraid that if they DID publish a thorough reference manual for the Prime, everybody would get even angrier, because it would be immediately obsolete, because Prime is still having features added to it, features changed, and bugs removed. It's a moving target. The best way to learn about a rapidly moving object is not by reading about it in a book but by watching it on a radar screen. So what we need is live documentation, both online (where it can be easily updated, and be readable on a tablet next to the Prime) and built-in (where it should simply agree with its concurrent firmware version).

Joe,

I had similar thoughts last night when I offered here to translate the porgramming chapter in the HP guide by Renée De Graeve.

We need a CAS programming online documentation where we can quickly add new topics and indicate with which firmware version we have tested the code. The could be a new HP Forum here or a new website based on a Wiki software.

Dominik
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CAS Programming Reference Material? - Dominik Holenstein - 02-25-2014 07:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)