Arrow keys intermittently doubling
12-08-2016, 03:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2016 04:02 AM by TravisE.)
Arrow keys intermittently doubling
Has anyone else ever experienced a single press of the arrow movement keys sometimes moving the cursor two positions instead of one? I'm getting this quite frequently on my Prime, and it's becoming a nuisance. It happens with all four directions but not any other keys that I've seen. Roughly one in every few dozen times I press an arrow key (it seems random with no discernible pattern), it will move the cursor in a menu or in the editor twice for one press instead of once.

For example, in the program editor while I was trying to indent a block of code by repeatedly pressing down, space, down, space, this caused a line to be skipped every screen or two of code. I can also end up selecting the wrong item in a menu because the cursor did not move the correct number of times.

I can't be certain exactly when I started noticing this, whether it was like this since the beginning or whether it started more recently. I'm currently running firmware 10637.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Arrow keys intermittently doubling - TravisE - 12-08-2016 03:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)