Short & Sweet Math Challenge #21: Powers that be
11-02-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: Short & Sweet Math Challenge #21: Powers that be

Hi, Bill !

Thank for your kind welcome and appreciation, I'm glad you like my S&SMC's

(11-02-2016 02:00 PM)Bill (Smithville NJ) Wrote:  Back in 2005, I assembled the first eleven of these into a single PDF file. I never did update it. You are up to 21 now. I guess I need to spend a little time getting it updated to 21.

It would be great if you'd eventually find the time to update your PDF file with the whole collection but you might consider waiting till the "second season" is completed instead of doing incremental updates. Whatever suits you.

Quote:Please see the following forum post for a link to the PDF file of the first 11: SSMC PDF

I already downloaded your PDF file back then and found it extremely useful to me because I was missing some of the earliest challenges and your PDF put them back in my hands in a most convenient format so I was very obliged to you for it.

If you'd like to try your hand at providing your very own solution (or any comments) to the present challenge, it would be my pleasure to have a look at it.

Best regards.
V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Short & Sweet Math Challenge #21: Powers that be - Valentin Albillo - 11-02-2016 10:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)