Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming
02-22-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming
Also, as a college student, I have to say the way I choose a calculator isn't about how many bells and whistles, it isn't about whether the accuracy is to 12 or 14 digits, and surely isn't about if its in color or not. For me it comes down to what is going to get me the best grade on an exam. That is the bottom line for me. If you tell me this calculator can speed up my inputs, store all my equations, solve complex symbolic systems of equations, store various text/pdf notes, and give me meaningful errors when I input something wrong, I am going to buy this calculator.

In most of my classes I have one tool that I can bring with me into an exam, its my calculator. I am going to choose what is most efficient, versatile, and has a user friendly experience. That means, if I have to spend 5 minutes trying to figure out why converting units isn't working in CAS or Home mode, or I should be using capital letters or quotes around an expression to get it working, or why I have a reboot when I am in the middle of the exam its probably not the right tool for me.

I am going to buy a TI-Nspireā„¢ CAS soon, just to compare. I really wish HP would give us some feedback on what is in the works or should I just say, what I see is what I get.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming - Rich - 02-22-2014 02:50 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)