Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming
02-22-2014, 01:07 AM
RE: Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming
(02-21-2014 07:59 PM)CR Haeger Wrote:  
(02-21-2014 04:28 PM)Tim Wessmanto Wrote:  Indeed, we do. Prime is not directly targeted at that group. Whilend it may eventually get there, you were not the primary target for this product.

Hi Tim - I hope you (and we) get there with the HP Prime. To me, one of the most compelling values of HP calculators has been their ability to perform well for the user for for many years, not just through some high school and university coursework. Someday the "primary targets" for the HP Prime will graduate and start working - I hope the Primes go along to work with them.

Let us know how we can constructively help in "getting there".
Right now I don't see this happening. I am the only guy at my college who was adventurous enough to buy the Prime over the Ti products. I really, really wanted to love it. But after week of trying it out I am simply frustrated. I don't see the point in the separation of cas, don't won't to think about when I need to capitalize stuff, just shake my head over not being able to create folders, completely hate that the build in variables have a value of zero and so forth and I can't even read the buttons under the lighting of library. The Prime is going on eBay and I am sure nobody will buy a prime at my college after hearing of my experiences.
This is a real bummer, as I don't like the rocker buttons on the nspire and hate ti for only allowing to install their software on one computer (to destroy the used market I belive) but at least it is a finished product were I can do pretty much anything without having to read the manual first.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Different note app / way to store often used formulas / how to start programming - DeucesAx - 02-22-2014 01:07 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)