4K HP 67 Games rom attached for testing
11-19-2016, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2016 10:36 PM by Dieter.)
RE: 4K HP 67 Games rom attached for testing
(11-18-2016 10:13 PM)Gene Wrote:  Good. Post it here when you are confident. :-)

I cannot say anything for sure, but the attached version (less than 30 minutes old) seems to run OK. It even does some things right that the original 67 program (and its documentation) did not. The four ships (Klingons and Enterprise) now are always on different positions and there is just one flag test left. With the RNG and seed of the 67 documentation the program returns the same results (except one error in the original document where a wrong value of the Enterprise's damage is given). To repair a damage there is no need to enter the ship number in I or R09 (I assume you do not want to repair Klingon ships ;-)) and the value also does not have to be negative – simply enter the repair units and press [shift][C]. If the Enterprise is destroyed the final display shows its last position with negative sign.

And now – Gene, Robert, Ángel and whoever wants to give it a try – do your own tests and see if there still are any bugs or glitches left. I fixed several problems, but we all know: errare humanum est.

Dieter

Attached File(s)
.zip  ST3.zip (Size: 1.86 KB / Downloads: 2)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HP-67 AOS program to debug - Gene - 10-30-2016, 02:11 AM
RE: 4K HP 67 Games rom attached for testing - Dieter - 11-19-2016 07:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)