New Acron RPN Calculator for Android
06-21-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: New Acron RPN Calculator for Android
I'll do something about the German decimal point in the next update. I'm not promising that it will display a comma decimal, but it will at least let you correctly enter numbers with a period decimal.

I'll see what I can do about the responsiveness of buttons too. It isn't slow at all on my Nexus 5X. It is a little sluggish on my 2012 Nexus 7, but I thought the performance was acceptable for a 4 year old device.

There is tactile feedback on my Nexus 5X and a Galaxy S6 I had access to for development. I noticed that it's not there on the Nexus 7, so I thought it was a Kitkat vs Lollipop/Marshmallow problem. But today I tried a coworker's Kitkat phone and it has tactile feedback, so at the moment, I'm at a loss as to which devices it will work on. I'm going to look through the API to see if there's different function that doesn't have such inconsistent results.

Look for an update for the numeric locale and button performance within the next week. I'm also looking into adding memory register(s) and long-pressing C to clear the stack, but these will probably take longer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Acron RPN Calculator for Android - vanLudwig - 06-21-2016 04:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)