Subforum in Spanish (Español)
04-12-2016, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2016 10:40 PM by BartDB.)
RE: Subforum in Spanish (Español)
(04-10-2016 03:55 AM)compsystems Wrote:  Sorry for my bad English

Hello, there are several Spanish-speaking users in this forum, in addition to many users throughout Latin America, please a subforum general (HP48, HP50, HPPRIME) is required in Spanish.

Thank you

Si usted es un miembro de habla hispana y desea apoyar esta propuesta, por favor vote +1

gracias

+1

http://www.jaimeza.org

Good day,

I think more people on these forums (EDIT: I am referring to the HPMuseum.org forums) are able to communicate in English than in Spanish, many would lose out on interesting topics if they were in Spanish.

As far as I am aware, there are existing Spanish calculator forums - perhaps it would be possible to start a Spanish HP Prime sub-forum on one of those.

Also this forum was established by a private individual (located in the USA) as a facility for calculator enthusiasts to communicate and share ideas. It is up to him to decide - so if you wish to take it further, I think this thread belongs in the Forum Issues and Administration sub-forum.

Lastly I have no issues with other people's use of English - so no need to apologise for "bad" English.

(Footnote: the only time I have criticised is one particular non-native English user who thinks he has the right to criticise the language/spelling of "native" English users.
I use native in " " because people living in English speaking countries are not necessarily native English speakers).

These are my opinions of course, but explain why I vote No.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Subforum in Spanish (Español) - BartDB - 04-12-2016 10:13 AM
RE: Subforum in Spanish (Español) - retoa - 04-13-2016, 06:16 AM
RE: Subforum in Spanish (Español) - EdS2 - 04-14-2016, 08:21 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)