Best calculator for the working engineer
02-24-2016, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2016 10:53 PM by Tugdual.)
RE: Best calculator for the working engineer
In terms of user friendliness nothing beats the 15C. It was not my first calculator but definitely my favorite one. It has the right size, the right keyboard and the LE reedition is extremely performant making it very responsive for fast entry and calculation.
I had a Prime, meh didn't like it, too many problems, not reliable, just good for school stuff, providing you always have a paper clip with you.
The 50g is definitely the next one in my list. The calc is ugly, keyboard truly inferior to a 15C but the operating system is a real achievement. Amongst the many features, I like the multi equation solver, unit conversion, base support etc.. RPL is in my opinion the best language for a calc, I mean to code without a PC beside your calc. It might not be the most intuitive calc at first but there is a very elegant and consistant concept, what seems to be the most mature rpn/rpl calc ever. If you never had one, I would recommend it just for the sake of discovering it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best calculator for the working engineer - Tugdual - 02-24-2016 10:38 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)