HP Spice series simulators for iPhone
02-19-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: HP Spice series simulators for iPhone
(02-19-2016 07:44 PM)Guenter Schink Wrote:  A perfect companion for the go41cx is the go41cxt on a tablet. It shows the printer output, e.g. program listing on the left (scrollable), the calc itself on the right. And in the centre per your choice keys to simulate the operation of a Wand. These keys may be redefined at your will. But even more the centre can be switched to permanently show the contents of the stack and of the registers (scrollable), even the special registers if you wish.

It was a great help at the programming contest last year.

One thing to resolve still is a problem with go71b. It crashes on my Galaxy S4 smartphone as well on my Galaxy TAB2 since a recent android software upgrade. I guess Olivier will provide a solution, as always, once I'll report the issue.

Do you think we'll meet at Vancouver? Haven't heard anything convincing from Geoff for a while!

Günter

My tablet is Windows based, so none of these options work for me now, though I am considering an Android tablet so I can check out some of these expanded emulator designs.

I'm also going to have to check out the 71b emulator. As this is my favorite machine in real life, perhaps the emulator will be a favorite too, but I'm guessing a normal sized phone is too small to use the 71b effectively.

Have not heard about Vancouver other than the note Geoff posted saying a couple hotels were dropped from the list of candidates for being too expensive. Hoping this is settled soon. Thanks Günter.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP Spice series simulators for iPhone - rprosperi - 02-19-2016 08:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)