Resetting default libraries on 50G
02-08-2016, 03:15 PM
RE: Resetting default libraries on 50G
(02-08-2016 05:00 AM)BuckeyeEngineer Wrote:  I have a 50G and I accidentally saved the font changing utility "FNC.LIB" in the 0 spot. Apparently this is a default location and it caused my default fonts to be missing. I reinstalled the ROM thinking it would reinstall the default libraries, but it didn't. So how can I fix this issue, and how can I install the TI-89 font in the future? I'm really liking my 50G, but I don't understand how the entire library and program layout works. Thanks so much ahead of time for any insight.

Download the font to somewhere "safe" such as Port-2 (or even in the SD card (Port-3) if you have an SD card installed), then just recall it to the stack and use the command ->FONT, so it looks like:

"2:TI89.FON RCL ->FONT"

The above is best for a program to save (e.g. along with other default settings in your STARTUP program). You can also load it interactively using MODE, DISP, then browse to where you saved it.

You can restore any missing original default libraries by downloading them from hpcalc.org, then just installing them like any other library.

HTH

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Resetting default libraries on 50G - rprosperi - 02-08-2016 03:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)