[UPDATE] NOTEPAD++ - now with autocomplete
02-23-2017, 03:10 PM
RE: NOTEPAD++ - now with autocomplete
(02-22-2017 11:40 AM)jrozsas Wrote:  
(02-21-2017 04:08 PM)Eric Rechlin Wrote:  jrszsas,

The steps in your post aren't quite valid for the package I put together....

For this reason I recommended that follow this post, not the instructions of your package.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here. I think you meant the opposite? The instructions in my package are valid for installing this; the steps in your post are for setting up the obsolete older version that was superseded by the version on my site.

(02-22-2017 08:01 PM)Guenter Schink Wrote:  
(02-21-2017 04:08 PM)Eric Rechlin Wrote:  Perhaps the user having difficulties doesn't know how to bring up tips? (Pressing Ctrl-Shift-Space after typing the opening parenthesis after the function name will display the tips, and pressing Ctrl-Space after typing a letter will show commands starting with that letter.)

Perhaps this should be included in the Readme.txt

Günter

Perhaps. But that's standard Notepad++ behavior and seen in other IDEs as well, so I didn't feel a need to document something already documented and common knowledge. I was just documenting how to install the custom language, not how to use Notepad++. But if I make a new revision I'll add that for people who've never used Notepad++, thanks.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NOTEPAD++ - now with autocomplete - Eric Rechlin - 02-23-2017 03:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)