[UPDATE] NOTEPAD++ - now with autocomplete
02-21-2017, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2017 12:56 PM by jrozsas.)
RE: NOTEPAD++ - now with autocomplete
(02-20-2017 05:02 AM)Eric Rechlin Wrote:  
(02-19-2017 04:37 PM)John P Wrote:  I can't get the tips to work. Does it work with the tips only on Notepad++ x32? I Use Notepad++ x64, maybe that is why.

Did you download it from the provided link to my site and follow the steps in the included README.txt?

The previous version that is currently on the hpcalc.org site did not have autocomplete or calltips. The file that existed before (version date 01-10-2015 -hp prime.xml / 15kb) was same content UserDefineLang.xml and did not contain autocomplete or calltips .
[Image: snap_210.png]
I created this post on 12-14-2015 and after I created the post and made the hp prime.xml file with the autocomplete and calltips feature, hpcalc.org included the hp prime.xml file with autocomplete and calltips (english -08-05-2016 ). However note that if you want to install hp prime.xml with autocomplete and the calltips as they are here, follow this post to not be confused.
If you can install and run, then you can replace the hp prime.xml file from hpcalc.org (current edition) if your language is the same. It will suffice to replace one with another or, if your language is different, you can create your own calltip following the instructions in this post where I taught how to do it.

But this would not be a problem to prevent the operation as you described. Any HP Prime.xml (my or other) should work. I use Notepad++ 6.9.2 win10 64bits

Leo

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NOTEPAD++ - now with autocomplete - jrozsas - 02-21-2017 10:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)