HP PRIME: Can the Columns headers of a spreadsheet be changed from a program
12-07-2015, 06:34 AM
RE: HP PRIME: Can the Columns headers of a spreadsheet be changed from a program
Thanks a lot Tyann. It worked like a charm! Quick question, if you don't mind. Is that information in the user's guide or did you get if from another place? I'm asking because I've being trying to learn the programming language of the calculator but I'm having a hard time learning from the user's guide. I found some quick tutorials from Han Duong and Edward Shore, which were great to grasp the basics; but I question myself if there exist another source of information that I'm not aware of, because sometimes their tutorials include details which I'm sure are not in the user's guide. For example, this information you gave me I couldn't find it in the guide, but now that I now that command exists I found more detailed information in the help of the calculator. I was under the impression that user's guide was the most complete reference and it doesn't seem to be so. Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP PRIME: Can the Columns headers of a spreadsheet be changed from a program - jasonX - 12-07-2015 06:34 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)