HP-12C: The longest production run in the industry?
11-22-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: HP-12C: The longest production run in the industry?
(11-22-2015 01:31 PM)jebem Wrote:  So I have compiled a small table with the HP-12C variants, using the public available information here and there and crossing it for validation.
I'm sure it contains errors as a result of this investigation process, but it can be updated when more trusted information comes around.

Awesome job Jebem, thanks for compiling all the data and presenting it. Despite many folks typical reaction to pooh-pooh the lowly 12C, it's clear that interest remains high in this great machine, and will continue to. Despite all this great data, I suspect much more will come out of this post, and be added.

Assuming you create this in Word (or something similar), is it possible to post a copy in PDF? We can make one by copy/paste of course, but if you will maintain the master copy it makes sense to have a single master rather than many.

The newest version of the 12C is supposed to be in stores by now, so a little more investigation in a local Staples or Best Buy may reveal the new details. I will take a look this coming week (BEFORE Friday, thank you).

Here is another site with useful info you may not have seen: http://persistent-tech.blogspot.ca/2013/...ncial.html

Thanks again.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP-12C: The longest production run in the industry? - rprosperi - 11-22-2015 05:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)