Virtual calculator and wine
10-20-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Virtual calculator and wine
Hello Cyrille,

Here the output of the installation in wine:

reto@proton ~ $ wine HP_Prime_Virtual_Calculator_2015_06_17.exe
fixme:heap:HeapSetInformation (nil) 1 (nil) 0
fixme:ntdll:NtQueryInformationToken QueryInformationToken( ..., TokenElevation, ...) semi-stub
err:ole:CoInitializeEx Attempt to change threading model of this apartment from multi-threaded to apartment threaded
fixme:heap:HeapSetInformation (nil) 1 (nil) 0
fixme:ntdll:NtQueryInformationToken QueryInformationToken( ..., TokenElevation, ...) semi-stub
err:ole:CoInitializeEx Attempt to change threading model of this apartment from multi-threaded to apartment threaded
fixme:advapi:DecryptFileW (L"C:\\users\\reto\\Temp\\{cd65186b-cd97-4a91-9bc6-38742f243767}\\", 00000000): stub

PlayOnLinux says:

Error in POL_Wine
Sembra che Wine sia crashato

And when I try to start the virtual prime from the directory I copied from windows I obtain this:

reto@proton ~/HP Prime Virtual Calculator $ wine HPPrime.exe
err:module:import_dll Library mfc120u.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\reto\\HP Prime Virtual Calculator\\HPPrime.exe") not found
err:module:import_dll Library MSVCR120.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\reto\\HP Prime Virtual Calculator\\HPPrime.exe") not found
err:module:import_dll Library MSVCP120.dll (which is needed by L"Z:\\home\\reto\\HP Prime Virtual Calculator\\HPPrime.exe") not found
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"Z:\\home\\reto\\HP Prime Virtual Calculator\\HPPrime.exe" failed, status c0000135

I am not a wine expert, so I don't know what to do from here...
The older version installed without problems, I also could install the CK, it did not connect to the real Prime because of the USB problem in wine, but it connected to the Virtual Prime.

Thank you very much

Beaucoup de salutations

Reto
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Virtual calculator and wine - retoa - 10-19-2015, 01:02 PM
RE: Virtual calculator and wine - retoa - 10-20-2015 05:11 PM
RE: Virtual calculator and wine - debrouxl - 10-20-2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Virtual calculator and wine - retoa - 10-20-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: Virtual calculator and wine - retoa - 10-21-2015, 04:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)