Casio FP-602 and the FP-10 printer
04-23-2023, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2023 10:46 PM by Jlouis.)
RE: Casio FP-602 and the FP-10 printer
(04-23-2023 07:36 PM)ijabbott Wrote:  
(04-23-2023 12:07 AM)Jlouis Wrote:  I wonder if you ever found these rolls?

The site for the link above does not have them anymore, nor I found on eBay.

Looks like the only way to buy them is to purchase one Fp-10 new, that comes with one roll.

I have 10 rolls of paper (2 boxes of 5, one roll partially used) for a Boots PD-525 calculator (probably a rebadged Sharp or something) that came with a Casio HR-10 from eBay.

I also have 4 rolls (from a box of 5) of Sharp EA-22R paper from a seller who was retiring from running a stationary shop. These rolls look like they fit the Casio spark printers OK as they are the same outside dimensions but have a slightly larger diameter spool hole in the middle.

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the reply.

I went to the same route as you, buying a HR-10 for the rolls.

I found interesting what you wrote about the Sharp paper, I found them on auction on TAS and saved it, just in case I could not get mine's, but let's us know if the Sharp rolls do fit in the Casios' printer. No need to rush, just for reference for if in the future when anybody wants to find these rare sparklers rolls.

Thanks again!

Cheers

JL

P.S.: just for the records, I'm in search for this rolls to use with the FX-702P, but reading Geoffs first post I'm feeling the itching to buy a
FX-602P....oh gosh....this does not have cure...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Casio FP-602 and the FP-10 printer - Jlouis - 04-23-2023 10:37 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)