[Prime] Is it possible to install larger display fonts?
09-25-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: [Prime] Is it possible to install larger display fonts?
(09-25-2015 11:13 AM)matthiaspaul Wrote:  So, I guess, what I want is "extra-large", "super-large" and "ultra-large" fonts, scaling up to three times the size of the Prime's "large" font...

Part of the problem is the UI. We aren't resolution independent in any way yet. The questions I have back to you are:
1. Where do you want the "larger" fonts to be working. For example, it is trivial to make it appear in the normal places where fonts impact things currently (home screen, text entry locations, etc), but the tags in the dialog boxes, and the menu buttons, and the app library labels are all fixed size for example.
2. Which font size in the note catalog do you find acceptable? To get there, open a note, type a bit of text, click "format" and you'll find a font size. I've stuck a picture with some samples below.
3. If the font is so big that it can't fit in the "text boxes" in a dialog form, do you find it acceptable if the text is cut off slightly from the box?

[attachment=2574]

TW

Although I work for HP, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Prime] Is it possible to install larger display fonts? - Tim Wessman - 09-25-2015 01:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)