newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
05-06-2017, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2017 11:17 PM by The Shadow.)
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
Hey guys, I'm back - more or less.

I've just noticed that HIDEVAR, UNHIDEVAR, LOCKVAR, and UNLOCKVAR don't accept lists as input, which would be quite useful.

Also, while trying to work around the above, I discovered that MAPLIST-> isn't working right - it returns results identical to MAP. My understanding from the help was that MAP is supposed to pack results into a list, while MAPLIST-> is not?

You can't get the name of a directory by pressing it, even with quotes active, it will just open. (This may be working as intended, though it's different from oldRPL.)

Finally, a real oddity that I discovered by accident: If you do ALLVARS in the HOME directory, you find that in addition to the variables you know about, and .Settings, there's an immediate program of: :: NUM-> ; in the list!

EDIT: Oh, and UBASE has some strange behavior, too. For example, 1_Pa gives <bar>_kg/m/s^2, but 1_psi gives <foo>_1/m/s^2*kg. Whereas oldRPL gives <blah>_kg/(m*s^2) for both.

EDIT: TRIM doesn't seem to be working for strings above a certain (smallish) size. RTRIM seems fine.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download - The Shadow - 05-06-2017 08:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)