newRPL: [UPDATED April 27-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
04-22-2017, 04:52 PM
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download
(04-21-2017 02:54 PM)Claudio L. Wrote:  I created the wiki site last night, not too happy with the theme, font selection, SVG plugin is not working fine, etc. I need some more time to get this working perfectly, but feel free to take a peek:
Take a look at the bottom line, I hope everyone agrees on the license (after what happened to the WP34 manual, which was open sourced, then closed, then was forked and caused the rage of the original author).

We do have a closed bug tracker that we use for development. Since bug reports need to be screened anyway, people report here and I screen them, then create the ticket only when the bug has been verified.

Those interested in collaborating please send me a PM with a valid email address and I'll create a user for you.
Wiki looks great!

I'm fine with the license.

And, thanks for the info on your bug tracking system. I didn't realize that you did have a formal backend bug tracking system. That is what I was mostly concerned about. I'll just report here in the forums if I notice any problems, since that seems to work for you.

Looking forward to adding content to the wiki!

-Steve
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: newRPL: [UPDATED February 21-2017] Firmware for testing available for download - smartin - 04-22-2017 04:52 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)